Top 100 Reasons I Need A GMail Account

Every time I think of a new reason, I'll blog it here.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Reason #24

Reason twenty-four talks about preview. Outlook has the preview pane but of course Hotmail does not. The downside with Outlook's preview window is that it has to open the email in order to present the preview. When using Hotmail, it is a waste of my time when I see new messages in my account that may or may not be valid email because either the sender or subject are not immediately familiar to me, and I have to actually open it and read it to find out, before I realize it is spam and delete it. GMail offers a handy snippet of text from the message body alongside the email subject, so this would help me quickly identify and eradicate the garbage from my account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home