Top 100 Reasons I Need A GMail Account

Every time I think of a new reason, I'll blog it here.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Reason #16

My sixteenth reason is quite a geeky one. Sometimes I have a page of code or a document that I would like to work on at home and trying to find a floppy these days is like a treasure hunt. I'm certainly not going to waste a CD to burn one file that may only be a 100kb in size - even if I had access to a CD burner at my workplace, which I don't. With GMail, I wouldn't have to rush to get the file out of my email account to free up the space when I got home.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Seun Osewa said…

    I am sure you have one by now. This is an intereting idea for a weblog, anyway. Best of luck!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger TM said…

    Oh girl, your situation is very bad, I wish I can buy GMail and give you more than an account. I will try to forward ur page to gmail support center, I believe they are gonna give you one straight away! ;)

    Good luck!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Well, I just got home (after driving 1.5 hours on rainsoaked highway that usually only takes 1 hr) and saw Peter's generous comment. I've emailed him... fingers crossed :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home