Top 100 Reasons I Need A GMail Account

Every time I think of a new reason, I'll blog it here.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Reason #11

My eleventh reason is related to my resume. Over the years I have ended up with copies on just about every pc and laptop I have worked on, along with multiple copies of cover letters. Obviously after trying to keep all of the email applications with attachments that I have ever sent for job openings, I quickly realized none of my accounts were large enough to accomodate them. With GMail's extraordinary size limit, I would easily be able to keep all of these important emails and be able to quickly find them when I need them for a template for a new version of my resume and cover letter to be customized for the intended employer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home